Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Ferens art gallery, painting delivered.


I  negotiated severe traffic jams and redirections to eventually arrive at the Ferens Art Gallery and deliver my 15 canvas work, ‘A family in a bluebell wood’. It was lovely to meet knowledgeable staff who had also hung David Hockney’s ‘Bigger Trees near Warter’. They reassured me that they would hang my work to the same standard and I left it with them assembled on the ground. The exhibition preview is 20th July, 7-9pm. Open to the public the next day 21st July.

Hope you can visit and maybe let me know what you think.

If you are there on the preview, come over and say hello.

*********

My book of Yorkshire Wolds sketches is now being posted. Thanks to everyone who has purchased one, they have traveled to the USA, Europe, Canada and Japan…so if you want one drop me a line.

It is a limited edition with double page spreads which include notated sketches is now available from my online shop. A very short video of the book can be seen below..

Short video here. 

 Get yours today...before they are all gone.

No comments: