1. YORKSHIRE SKETCHBOOK pen and ink washes,
2. PLEIN AIR PAINTER make your own paintbox.
3. PLEIN AIR - BEVERLEY AND THE LOW WOLDS
4. PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPES using a concertina sketchbook
5. HIGH WOLD BOOK from Warter to Thixendale- enquiries welcome via email below.
English Springs cottages - south of Beverley (2) Plein air pochade - Water Vole and .. kingfisher, very lucky.
Plein air pochade box 12 x 10. English Springs cottages
I am using water mixable oils paints and after setting up realised I had mot brought any water. Eventually I found a local stream and was thrilled to see my first water vole of the season and, when climbing down the bank of the stream I saw the iridescent blue flash of a kingfisher as it flew past just above the surface of the water. So, a great start. This is a really quick painting of the cottages at English Springs, south of Beverley similar to the previous painting yet from a different viewpoint. Earlier, in Beverley we saw an ex colleague and her husband - so if you are viewing the blog - hope you enjoy this one. Happy painting.
No comments:
Post a Comment