1. YORKSHIRE SKETCHBOOK pen and ink washes,
2. PLEIN AIR PAINTER make your own paintbox.
3. PLEIN AIR - BEVERLEY AND THE LOW WOLDS
4. PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPES using a concertina sketchbook
5. HIGH WOLD BOOK from Warter to Thixendale- enquiries welcome via email below.
Plein air pochade painting - English Springs, Beverley
Plein air oil on board 12 x 10 English Springs, Beverley.
3pm and the sun was warm! It had got a lot warmer since this morning and so I was tempted to pop out and capture this view. It is an area known as English Springs and the cottages here are alongside a railway track. They disappear when a train passes. As I approached the field I saw a strange looking rabbit trying to run over the rough surface. Then I noticed it had a long tail - it was a squirrel imitating a rabbit!. This is a very quick impression and is a view I will return to, I wanted to keep this painting loose without too much detail. I think it has worked well. Happy Painting.
No comments:
Post a Comment