Popped down to the secret garden at the Minster this morning to paint a picture, providing the garden was open. It was open. I went in and quickly set up and had a go at this painting looking across to a small umbrella. The volunteers were in tidying up the garden and keeping it spruce. This is a view of the cutting garden used to provide flowers for inside the Minster.
On another note, my latest book about the High Wolds of Yorkshire is being reviewed very well. It augments my book on the LOW WOLDS, and rather fittingly has many mentions of my friend David Hockney, to whom I would have sent a copy. All my books are both published and only available from me. Just drop me an email if interested in buying one and I will post one or more to you. Payment by bank transfer.
![]() |
| Super special first edition |
![]() |
| More books by John Geekie |



No comments:
Post a Comment