Search This Blog

Monday 4 December 2023

Hornsea Boathouse print.

This is a print as requested by a follower which I think may be of interest to more people. The original is 12 x 10 inch and this print on A3 paper is approx the same size. It is on heavyweight paper, gloss finish and will fit a standard A3 frame. I recommend Ford Framing in North Bar Within who will supply you with a frame as well as advising on a border mount, their details are below.

Address: 43 N Bar Within, Beverley HU17 8DG
Hours:
 
I now have over forty prints available, so there is a good chance you may find something for either yourself or for a friend. THE LINK IS HERE.
Also, please check out my calendar and sketchbook - see below,

 Hi everyone, here are some special rates for your last minute shopping. 

2024 Calendars now available here.


My sketchbook is also available here


 

No comments: