Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 November 2019

John Lennon. Preparation for next workshop....


Will be doing a Portrait workshop soon and have started looking at faces. I want to try an different approach which I am working on which isn't 'pop art' which I think is too generic almost now,......hmmmn what to do. I have done photorealistic which seems a little pointless and doesn't really interest me. So thinking along the lines of almost abstract facets. Abstract from the sense of colour...though again...this is a little obvious....hmmmmn what to do. Anyway here is John, who was my favourite Beatle, it is a well known photo and I have just messed with the image a little....its not meant to be a portrait but I suppose it could be if I focused more on the head.
Anyway it will be one of my examples to show the group.






















No comments: