1. YORKSHIRE SKETCHBOOK pen and ink washes,
2. PLEIN AIR PAINTER make your own paintbox.
3. PLEIN AIR - BEVERLEY AND THE LOW WOLDS
4. PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPES using a concertina sketchbook
5. HIGH WOLD BOOK from Warter to Thixendale- enquiries welcome via email below.
Bluebells in Burton Bushes, Beverley, East Yorkshire. Plein air oil on board.
Plein air oil on board approx 14 x 10 ''
This view is very near the main northern entrance and therefore it is quick to reach. Initially I untended to go further to the huge mass of bluebells at the south western edge of the wood, however this looked interesting. Unlike most painting sessions in the wood when I never see anyone today was a delight, as I chatted with many walkers as they passed. It was a lovely afternoon, sunny and still. H A P P Y P A I N T I N G
No comments:
Post a Comment