Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 November 2018

John Geekie 2019 Calendar.

Hi everyone, I have been busy this year painting and have produced this calendar for 2019.
The price is £10 GB pounds which includes packing and postage.
If you would like one please email me as I only have a few left.

It features a selection of paintings from my "East Yorkshire Wolds" exhibition to be held in 2019, when the original paintings will be for sale.

The images are suitable for framing.
Please email me if you would like a copy of this limited, collectable calendar.
Also now available at Ford Framing, North Bar Within, Beverley.
 Click a link below for more information about the views used, which will be part of a future exhibition.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December







No comments: