Image JG with links
1 Walled Gardens
2 The Yorkshire Wolds
3 The Westwood, Beverley
My Youtube channel
- Large A2 PRINTS
- Wassand Hall walled garden plus other views.
- Castle Howard, various views including walled gard...
- Beverley Minster, inside, print
- Minster views
- Old links to automata.
- Some cartoons
- Cards index.
- Exhibition 2016 Cataloge
- Exhibition - May 2016.
- 2015 Exhibition, Burton Bushes Wood, catalogue
- 2015 Exhibition, Video tour of Burton Bushes Wood
- Dementia - an impression
- Make a tall rocket from A4 printed sheets
- 2018 Calendar
- Dementia - a personal view using art.
- Pictures from 2012
- Allotment view.
- Lake District Sketchbook
- A year in a Beverley Wood
- My Twitter page
- My Facebook page
- My YouTube channel
- 2019 calendar details of views.
Thursday, 8 March 2018
I was en route to see friends in Hull and had time to detour to try another painting, however, after walking George I only had time to do a sketch. I saw this building, actually two cottages, nicely framed by huge, ivy covered trees. It was an obvious choice. Just out of view, a man was fixing a garage door, I almost felt like asking if he needed help. It is so nice just to sketch and really look at what you are doing. The twittering of some birds made me look across and I saw two long tailed tits and a lone bluetit, can you see them. Spring is definitely here now with lots of bird activity. I had almost finished when cars came and parked in front of me - they thought I may have been from the council, so I said "We were knocking the cottages down and putting in a roundabout,".....before admitting I was simply sketching.
I will add a wash to this sketch soon.
Uploaded by John Geekie at March 08, 2018