Image JG with links
1 Walled Gardens
2 The Yorkshire Wolds
- Large A2 PRINTS
- Wassand Hall walled garden plus other views.
- Castle Howard, various views including walled gard...
- Beverley Minster, inside, print
- Minster views
- Old links to automata.
- Some cartoons
- Cards index.
- Exhibition 2016 Cataloge
- Exhibition - May 2016.
- 2015 Exhibition, Burton Bushes Wood, catalogue
- 2015 Exhibition, Video tour of Burton Bushes Wood
- Dementia - an impression
- Make a tall rocket from A4 printed sheets
- 2018 Calendar
- Dementia - a personal view using art.
- Pictures from 2012
- Allotment view.
Thursday, 13 July 2017
Needed to do an emergency visit to the shops and cycled past the Minster. And wow, suddenly, a commotion. Loud cries, screeching cries, urgent cries came down to me from overhead. I stopped, looked up, and there above me on stuttering wings were the peregrines. One flew off with, I suspect, a newly caught bird, the bird was hanging from the talons as it slowly, flew away. It was followed by a juvenile ( I wonder if there was to be an aerial exchange ) out of sight before returning. They landed on the top of the south towers. I saw three, possibly four.
Uploaded by John Geekie at July 13, 2017