Image JG with links
1 Walled Gardens
2 The Yorkshire Wolds
3 The Westwood, Beverley
My Youtube channel
- Large A2 PRINTS
- Wassand Hall walled garden plus other views.
- Castle Howard, various views including walled gard...
- Beverley Minster, inside, print
- Minster views
- Old links to automata.
- Some cartoons
- Cards index.
- Exhibition 2016 Cataloge
- Exhibition - May 2016.
- 2015 Exhibition, Burton Bushes Wood, catalogue
- 2015 Exhibition, Video tour of Burton Bushes Wood
- Dementia - an impression
- Make a tall rocket from A4 printed sheets
- 2018 Calendar
- Dementia - a personal view using art.
- Pictures from 2012
- Allotment view.
- Lake District Sketchbook
- A year in a Beverley Wood
- My Twitter page
- My Facebook page
- My YouTube channel
- 2019 calendar details of views.
Monday, 30 May 2016
Geranium at Wassand Hall, East Yorkshire.
After a weekend exhibiting we felt like a change and decided to visit Wassand Hall, for the first time this year. With it being a bank holiday and the fact that a "classic car show" was being hosted, there were plenty of visitors. Though arriving at our usual time of 2pm, we were dismayed to see a very full car park. My anxieties regarding the supply of home made cakes were soon allayed as we arrived at the tearoom. Phew.
Here is a very quick sketch of one of the geraniums within the tearoom.
A visit to the display area provided us with some memories of past cars, ranging from the basic Morris Minor Traveller to exotic ancient Standards. Though sunny the brisk chilling breeze forced us not to linger and home we went.
Uploaded by John Geekie at May 30, 2016