Image JG with links
- Large A2 PRINTS
- Wassand Hall walled garden plus other views.
- Castle Howard, various views including walled gard...
- Beverley Minster, inside, print
- Minster views
- Old links to automata.
- Some cartoons
- Cards index.
- Exhibition 2016 Cataloge
- Exhibition - May 2016.
- 2015 Exhibition, Burton Bushes Wood, catalogue
- 2015 Exhibition, Video tour of Burton Bushes Wood
- Dementia - an impression
- Make a tall rocket from A4 printed sheets
- 2018 Calendar
Thursday, 12 May 2016
Borrowdale, near the footbridge to the board walkway.
We are looking over towards Skiddaw hidden by low cloud. The foreground water is the River Derwent flowing into Derwentwater, which can be made out in the distance. Many Lake District lovers will recognise this little view. It is approached by walking along a track from the main valley road. The track starts a short distance from the Lodore Falls Hotel and leads over the footbridge to the foot of Catbells. I really like this sketch. On the far bank a muddy area can be seen, cattle come over this to drink from the water.
Uploaded by John Geekie at May 12, 2016