Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2019

Hornsea Mere, East Yorkshire.


23rd October 2019

I popped over to Hornsea to help out at the Spectrum Art Club where I was delighted with the groups output and progress. However, I must remember not to mention politics... It was interesting as well to talk about Wittgenstein with one of the group and I will pass on my old friend Ivar Oxaal's book on the great man.
Down at the Mere for tea and a sandwich I thought I should try a painting, especially as today is my wedding anniversary. So here is a view showing and old willow tree. It is oil on canvas 20 x 16 inch. It was a lovely sunny day though quite windy which could have been awkward but in the end it worked out alright.
I may well try to do this view again, perhaps on a sunny day in winter.
Hope you like it. Short video here.

No comments: