Search This Blog

Friday 5 October 2018

Calendar 2019, now with details of the pictures

Hi everyone, I have been busy this year painting and have produced this calendar for 2019.
I am pleased with it and my printer has produced an excellent job as well as a limited run. The price is £10 GB pounds which includes packing and postage.
It features a selection of paintings from my "East Yorkshire Wolds" exhibition to be held in 2019, when the original paintings will be for sale.
The images will be suitable for framing if desired. Please email me if you would like a copy of this limited, collectable calendar.
Also now available at Ford Framing, North Bar Within, Beverley.
I have added links below the calendar for you to see the actual post which describes where the view is taken from.

Click a link below for more information.
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

No comments: