Image JG with links
- Large A2 PRINTS
- Wassand Hall walled garden plus other views.
- Castle Howard, various views including walled gard...
- Beverley Minster, inside, print
- Minster views
- Old links to automata.
- Some cartoons
- Cards index.
- Exhibition 2016 Cataloge
- Exhibition - May 2016.
- 2015 Exhibition, Burton Bushes Wood, catalogue
- 2015 Exhibition, Video tour of Burton Bushes Wood
- Dementia - an impression
- Make a tall rocket from A4 printed sheets
- 2018 Calendar
- Dementia - a personal view using art.
- Pictures from 2012
Monday, 28 May 2018
Looking north to Dalton Park, East Yorkshire.
Well, tut tut, I slept in....after an enjoyable, late night with friends in York. So today found George and I here, parked at the entrance to a field of growing cereal. The day was hot and a little hazy which meant that landscapes were always going to be rather vague. I decided to do this as an exercise. The distant view shows two buildings on the Dalton Park estate. I thought these would provide some interest, even though they seem to disappear. The grass verges here surprised me as they contained some magnificent borage plants, in full bloom. Beneath them I could see yellow vetch, crosswort, plaintain and red clover as well as many different grasses. also, wild 'forget me not' and of course cow parsley. apart from the occasional pheasant it remained very quiet with little birdsong.
Uploaded by John Geekie at May 28, 2018