Image JG with links
- Large A2 PRINTS
- Wassand Hall walled garden plus other views.
- Castle Howard, various views including walled gard...
- Beverley Minster, inside, print
- Minster views
- Old links to automata.
- Some cartoons
- Cards index.
- Exhibition 2016 Cataloge
- Exhibition - May 2016.
- 2015 Exhibition, Burton Bushes Wood, catalogue
- 2015 Exhibition, Video tour of Burton Bushes Wood
- Dementia - an impression
- Make a tall rocket from A4 printed sheets
- 2018 Calendar
- Dementia - a personal view using art.
- Pictures from 2012
Thursday, 29 June 2017
Cows in Hall Garth, Beverley.
Hall Garth , to the south of Beverley Minster. This view focusses on the tall building, a local guest house. The window design is interesting and I suspect is also original. The white building to the side has some rather distorted window frames possibly suggesting lime mortar has been employed. Of course the idea of a field next to the Minster, so close to the town centre with extremely well looked after cows, contently grazing, always makes me smile. Such a bucolic, peaceful sight.
Uploaded by John Geekie at June 29, 2017