Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

The Georgian Quarter, Beverley. Last minute opportunity.

 The Georgian Quarter, Beverley. More art here

Artists lined the walls


Beverley was alive with artists on Saturday 12th July and I thought that I would like to show some of my work. Thanks to the landlord and his agents PPH Commercial lettings, who agreed to let me use of this empty shop for the day. None of the work was for sale though it was good to see it displayed. All the works are, of course here on the blog and include my observations when painting. The main art event seemed very popular with art on display in St.Mary's church and along the wall outside. It was a fun event with garland dancers, singers and artists painting and sketching.
Then, almost as soon as it started, it was time to pack up.

A sample of the "Burton Bushes" collection.

No comments: